Internships - Toronto, Ontario
Kepler is changing the face of satellite communications by launching a constellation of telecommunication nanosatellites! With over 5 million in venture funding, a handful of early customers, and our first satellite in orbit, Kepler is currently doubling in size!
Kepler is looking for interns who have demonstrated both passion and exceptional ability in electronics in some way to take on various electronics related tasks ranging from high speed digital designs on our spacecraft to building lower power internet of things type devices.
The scope of work has potential to involve full ownership of a hardware system from requirements to design and testing/verification: you will be given a significant scope of work and will be expected to deliver.
Past projects include
- DC/DC converter board + high speed interface now in space,
- RF frequency converter, a large bandwidth patch antenna,
- Ground based low power IoT data hub.
- 2+ years in a Computer Science degree program, or equivalent
- Solid C/C++ programming experience
- Experience working with Linux, RTOS or bare metal systems
- Acceptance into a Master’s or PhD in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Experience working with computer networking
- Exposure to hardware description languages (e.g. Verilog or VHDL)
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Python, bash, Tcl)
- Relevant experience with hobbies or University design team
If you know you're a perfect fit for the Kepler team, but none of the roles above are quite right, send your resume to email@example.com and tell us why you’re exceptional (please apply for posted roles through the appropriate link above if you wish to be considered for an open role).