Internships - Toronto, Ontario
Kepler is changing the face of satellite communications by launching a constellation of telecommunication nanosatellites! With over 5 million in venture funding, a handful of early customers, and our first satellite in orbit, Kepler is currently doubling in size!
We are on the hunt for talented interns that can help us to continue our growth. At Kepler, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with a small team of dedicated Engineers on a wide range of tasks. Not to mention, you’d be at the front lines for a future full time position with an exciting satellite company.
- Maintain and iterate on SDR FPGA code base
- Maintain and iterate on SDR and Computer interfaces
- Work with IP core vendors to integrate new functionality on the Kepler SDR
- Design custom IP for new features of the Kepler SDR
- Iterate on current DSP and interface designs to improve reliability
- Iterate and add functionality to code base that controls the SDR
- Work with high speed interfaces (e.g. SATA, Ethernet, JESD204b
- 2+ years in an Electrical Engineering degree program, or equivalent
- Experience with Verilog, System Verilog, or VHDL
- Acceptance into a Masters or PhD in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience with Digital Signal Processing algorithms
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. bash, Perl, Python, Tcl)
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Relevant experience with hobbies or University design team
If you know you're a perfect fit for the Kepler team, but none of the roles above are quite right, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’re exceptional (please apply for posted roles through the appropriate link above if you wish to be considered for an open role).