Engineering - Toronto, Ontario
Kepler is changing the face of satellite communications by launching a constellation of telecommunication nanosatellites! With the recent success of our Series A funding, a handful of early customers, and our first satellite in orbit, Kepler is currently doubling in size!
We invest heavily to deliver the best products to our customers, and so we’re on the hunt for a top-tier Software Engineer.
Your focus will be on software development and maintenance required for both space and ground-based assets for a growing fleet of spacecraft. You’ll be relied upon for input and decisions that will directly impact design and operation.
An exceptional candidate will need to possess relevant experience to handle these tasks:
I – Satellite Onboard Software
- Design, development and testing of embedded system that operates the satellite
- Work with electrical, digital design, and operations teams to identify required features and solidify the system architecture
II – Ground Data Systems
- Support development and testing of a Mission Control System backend that allows for efficient and reliable messaging to and from Kepler’s space assets
- 3+ years of C/C++ experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience working with Linux, RTOS or bare metal systems
- Experience with RTL (e.g. Verilog or VHDL)
- Experience dealing with low level embedded systems
- Experience with socket programming
- Experience with relevant hobbies or University design team
If you know you're a perfect fit for the Kepler team, but none of the roles above are quite right, send your resume to email@example.com and tell us why you’re exceptional (please apply for posted roles through the appropriate link above if you wish to be considered for an open role).